|Nestlé Toll House Famous Fudge|
Nestle Toll House Famous Fudge is a dish available in Cooking Mama: World Kitchen.
Cooking Mama: World Kitchen featured two actual recipes complete with instructions and ingredients, with Nestlé Toll House Famous Fudge being one of them. The recipe goes as follows:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE a 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Cooking Mama: World KitchenEdit
- Boil it!
- Spread on the paste!
- Pour the liquid!
- Put it in the fridge!
- Slice up!
- Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Garnished with berries (raspberry, blueberries, red currants)
- The product placement for this Nestlé Toll House recipe was only sponsored in the American localization. As a result, in the Japanese version of the game, the packaging of Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels and Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk has been modified and labelled as "Chocolate Chips" and "Evaporated Milk" respectively.