Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies is a dish available in Cooking Mama: World Kitchen.
Cooking Mama: World Kitchen's instruction booklet featured two actual recipes complete with instructions and ingredients, with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies being one of them. The recipe goes as follows:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Cooking Mama: World KitchenEdit
- Add the ingredients!
- Mix it!
- Mix in the ingredients!
- Make cookie dough!
- Bake in the oven!
- Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- The product placement for this Nestlé Toll House recipe was only sponsored in the American localization. As a result, in the Japanese version of the game, the packaging of Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels has been modified and labelled as "chocolate chips".