Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals is a non-canon flash game made by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) during their war against Cooking Mama for using turkey in some of the recipes. The game gives you a very over-exaggerated idea of how people prepare turkey from scratch, and uses a vicious, murderous, and somewhat insane version of the character Mama to gauge your progress throughout the game. Once the game is beaten, the evil version of Mama turns nice and uses tofu instead of meat in her recipes. Please note that the actual problem between PETA and the Cooking Mama series makers has been resolved. However, the game is still playable.
- 'Meet Your Meat' Video
- Butterball Investigation Video
- 'Mama Kills Animals' Wallpaper
- North American Turkey Slaughter Video
- 'Mama Kills Animals' Web Banner
- Delicious Turkey-Free Recipes
- 'Mama Loves Animals' Wallpaper