It is the sequel to the Nintendo DS game Cooking Mama and was released in Japan on February 8, 2007 and in North America on March 20, 2007. In Europe (other than in Germany), it was released on May 11, 2007, with an Australian release closely following on May 17, 2007.
- Let's Cook - The main menu and feature in the game.
- Friends and Food of the World - In this mode the player can challenge one of the friends. For winning the player will receive a special utensil for use. If they lose, as a consolation prize they win an object to decorate the kitchen with.
- Friends and Food - The multiplayer mode
- Options - One can return to the menu screen, manage the kitchen, initialize date, or view credits.
In this game, recipes are marked by the countries they come from. There are 10 countries in total: France, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Japan, Italy, China, Germany, India, and Russia.
The recipes work the way they do normally. Play one to unlock the next and so on until all 55 are unlocked. On the recipe menu, you can click Practice, Start, or the moving MAKE IT button to change it into Challenge Mode.
- Beef in Wine Sauce
- Scrambled Eggs
- Shrimp in Chili Sauce
- Spaghetti in Squid Ink
- Cream Puff
- Pan-fried Lobster
- Grilled Bonito
- Stir-fried Crab
- Hot Dog
- Meatloaf with Sausage
- White Fish Meuniere
- Mapo Tofu
- Chicken Kiev
- Penne all' arrabbiata
- Galacian style octopus
- Tomato sauce farfalle
- Steamed Egg Custard
- Beef stroganoff
- Steamed Pork Buns
- Salisbury Steak
- Chow mein
- Assorted Vegetables
- Fish and Chips
- Keema Curry
- Pan-Fried Batter Cake
- Chiffon Cake
- Lamb Curry
- Snow Cone
- Mixed Fruit
The player can view the special items they won during the game. They can't be changed or interacted with unfortunately. These items can only be obtainable after clearing all 2 recipes with a friend.
- Mama wall picture (Spanish Friend)
- Flower pot (Russian Friend)
- 1st set Mama plates (Japanese Friend)
- Mama and Friends photo (French Friend)
- Mama doll/figurine (English Friend)
- Mama clock (American Friend)
- Mama, Papa, and Ichigo family picture (German Friend)
- Cooking utensils (Italian Friend)
- A set of Mama plates (Chinese Friend)
- Mama tea set (Indian Friend)
- A silver Mama trophy (For clearing one recipe with each friend)
- A gold Mama trophy (For clearing all recipes with each friend)
- In Manage Kitchen, Papa and Ichigo appear in a small picture frame you get from a friend. This is technically their first appearance in the series.